This blog is to share experience, ideas, music, passion, faith, love and many other thing, that all people that read and watch will be blessed.
There are lot of things we can share but the most important thing to share is "Jesus".
Walking Through Trials
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Weathering the Storms of Life
Philippians 4:13New King James Version (NKJV)
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Psalm 27 King James Version (KJV) 27 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. 4 One thing have I desired of the Lord , that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord , and to enquire in his temple. 5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock. 6 And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will...
“ Prayer is not asking. It is a longing of the soul. It is daily admission of one's weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.” Philippians 4:6-7 New International Version (NIV) 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
John 15:19 King James Version (KJV) 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. John 17:16 King James Version (KJV) 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Where I Belong Building 429 Sometimes it feels like I'm watching from the outside Sometimes it feels like I'm breathing but am I alive I will keep searching for answers that aren't here to find All I know is I'm not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when I'm lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me. All I know is I'm not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong When the earth shakes I wanna be f...
Comments
Post a Comment